Best electric dirt bikes for kids are the ideal gifts fathers who are dirt bikes lovers want to offer their children for their birthdays or Christmas. They only dream of one thing, which is to introduce their kids to riding dirt bikes. But you may not know where to start when it comes to choosing the best electric dirt bikes for your little ones. But do not panic! We will guide and advise you to help you choose the best electric dirt bikes for your kids.
Brands and models of electric dirt bikes for kids
In recent years, we have seen the arrival on the market of electric dirt bikes models intended for young children. There is a multitude of different models and brands that abound on the net. First of all, we advise you to opt for a brand that has a storefront and on which you can count on to have spare parts to repair your child’s electric dirt bike in the event of a breakdown. Once the brand has chosen, we invite you to classify the machines by age group. This article informs you about the best electric dirt bikes for kids. Then it provides information about those that are best suited for children of twelve (12) years.
Best electric dirt bikes for kids by age group
Usually, the first age group that we find corresponds to children aged 3 to 5 years. The motorcycles offered are very easy to use and generally have small wheels, wide tires and do not go very fast.
For children a little older, from the age group of 5-8 years, we tend to prefer larger and all-terrain machines called Pocket dirt bikes. You have to focus on mini motorcycles with the lowest seat height (from 45 cm) and which weigh less than 30 kg (from even 23 kg). They should offer the possibility of adding stabilizers, and their speed should remain low. For example, you can buy the KMT 50cc, the Honda CRF50 and the Yamaha TTR50, KTM 50 SX (Or KTM 50 SX Mini), Suzuki DRZ-50 and Yamaha PW50.
If your child is over eight years old, it will be useful to move to a higher cc by directing you to a machine called: Pit Bike. Available in 70cc, 90cc, 110cc, 125cc, 140cc and 150cc engines, it will allow your children to progress in engines according to their age and level. These children can also experiment with mini motorcycles such as pocket dirt bike or pit bike. They not approved for road use. As for 14 years old children and over, they can use mopeds.
Best dirt bikes for 12-year-old children
Exclusively for children aged 12, the following mini motorcycles are best suited. They can consider as best dirt bikes for 12-year-old children:
– Mini Dirt 90cc orange model Racing 4 stroke Semi-Automatic! It has hydraulic disc brakes, reinforced inverted fork, and kick start. It intended for real aspiring pilots! Sturdy but flexible, it is easy to take in hand, and it is perfect not only for 12 years but also for children aged 7 to 11!
– Superb cross mini Dirt 90cc power Xtreme 4 stroke 10/10 model Kick automatic choke delivered with blue stickers. This bike is ideal for a 12-year-old child.
– The Dirt Bike orange from the Storm 12/10 collection by Nitro Motors equipped with a 4-stroke 110cc engine. With a power of 5.2KW, it is ideal for teenagers who are fans of sporty driving on all terrain. It equipped with an automatic gearbox with an electric start which will guarantee the pilot efficient and straightforward use.
– The Dirt Bike 110cc 12/10 Auto Storm mounted on 12-inch rims at the front and 10 inches at the rear with hydraulic suspensions.
– The new 125cc version of the Storm green electric motocross equipped with an eclectic start. It mounted on 14-inch rims at the front and 12 inches at the rear. This dirt bike offers a seat height of 70 cm. this is perfect for lovers of dirt bikes and sport driving who are 12 years old.
Many other models are available out there. All you need to do is some little search to find electric dirt bikes which will satisfy you and make your children happy. However, it would help if you remembered to consider safety, essential features and beauty when purchasing the best electric dirt bikes for kids.